Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with the GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see Darius Rucker with Justin Moore and Jana Kramer
- When: Friday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pensacola Bay Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $38 for 200 level (up to a $94.50 value)
- $48 for 100 level (up to a $115.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Darius Rucker – ”Alright” at Grand Ole Opry in 2012
- Release date of Darius Rucker's new album, True Believers: May 21, 2013
- Anticipation level for that album as measured by the Scovale Scale of chili-pepper heat: pure capsaicin
- First African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award”
- Inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012
- The first to sketch Rucker's new number-one single “Wagon Wheel”: Bob Dylan
- The first to complete it: Old Crow Medicine Show
- Chances of hearing live renditions from all three of his country albums: 100%
- Chances of hearing a Hootie and the Blowfish hit: 99.9999%
- Billboard's Top New Country Artist of 2009
- Winner of two Inspirational Country Music Awards for the single “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away”
- Percentage of Justin's albums certified gold: 100%
- Best hits celebrating rural living: “Small Town USA” and “Backwoods”
- Best song for a pair of immortal lovers: “Til My Last Day”
- 2013 ACM Winner for “New Female Vocalist”
- Self-titled debut was named “Best of 2012” by iTunes and Billboard
- If the number of albums sold by Jana Kramer were Lego bricks, they would stack up to be more than 1.16 km tall
- Hit single “Why Ya Wanna?” makes bad boyfriends lament their decisions
- Acted in six episodes of 90210 before landing her breakout role on One Tree Hill