Great songwriters know everything about their craft, from all the scales to the few words that rhyme with "small-town steel mill experiencing financial difficulties." Watch a master at work with this Groupon.
- $12 for two tickets to see Agent Orange ($23.08 value)
- When: Friday, March 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sports Page Bar & Grill
- General admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Named for: the infamous wartime chemical
- Their sound: a fusion of hardcore punk and surf custom made for headbangers, career moshers, and skaters
- Their start: 1979, when they put the last nail in disco's coffin
- The song that hit you like a brick: "Bloodstains"
- Where Generation Y and up may have heard Agent Orange: while playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, or while researching the role of "'80s surf punk" for a school play
- Founding singer/guitarist who still thrashes and growls like it's 1979: Mike Palm
- What to expect: swinging elbows, disregard for decibel levels, and the feeling that they don't make punk bands like this anymore