Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors "good luck," you should tell them to "break a leg" or "stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast." Be moved with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for two tickets to see Ah, Wilderness! (up to a $24 value)
- When: Friday, October 11–Sunday, October 20
- Where: Ethington Theatre at Grand Canyon University
- Seating: main floor
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all options.
The Fourth of July weekend is a time for celebration, especially for a 17-year-old in love. Richard Miller is one such boy, but the holiday brings him no such happiness; he has been forbidden to court his girlfriend, Muriel, by her father. Distraught, the young man decides to test his strength and machismo by going on a bender. Does a Fourth of July miracle await Richard when he makes his booze-soaked return to the Miller house, or only the disappointment of his father and Muriel? Ah, Wilderness! is the sole comedy by Nobel- and Pulitzer-winner Eugene O'Neill, whose work typically revolved around tragedy and icemen comething.