Though most circuses don't allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one ticket to see the Al Menah Shrine Circus (up to a $30.18 value)
- Where: Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Seating: mezzanine or first upper-balcony level
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Available Dates and Times
- Thursday, October 10, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, October 13, at 6:30 p.m.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Al Menah Shrine Circus
The Al Menah Shrine Circus packs animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns into a three-ringed show that celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmistress Michelle Audrey steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the Polish commands of their trainer, Bruno Blasak, and the Marinof Duo's death-defying trapeze maneuvers. Guests also witness The Mighty Bo, an elephant whose balancing act on a barrel is just one of 60 tricks in his wheelhouse. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch's hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
Nashville Municipal Auditorium
417 4th Ave. N
Nashville, Tennessee 37201