A football’s distinctive construction allows it to be thrown in a tight spiral, kicked through the uprights, or filled with helium so that it can return to its mother, the blimp overhead. Take possession with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see the Alabama Hammers take on the Harrisburg Stampede in a PIFL game
- When: Friday, June 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Von Braun Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $8 for one mezzanine value seat (up to a $16.35 value)
- $12 for one mezzanine seat (up to a $22.50 value)
- $20 for one box seat (up to a $43.45 value)
The Scouting Report
The 2013 season couldn’t get any sweeter for the Alabama Hammers, who crushed the Richmond Raiders 70–44 to capture the 2013 PIFL championship. With two games under their thigh pads so far this season, the Hammers have already benefited from the high-level play of Mico McSwain—last year’s league MVP—who has snagged nine catches for 132 yards and six touchdowns. In their third game of the 2014 season, the Alabama Hammers roll out the welcome mat for the Harrisburg Stampede—and then they’ll attempt to flatten them onto it.
Though the franchise traces its roots back to 2011—when they competed in the now-defunct Southern Indoor Football League—the Alabama Hammers truly arrived in 2013. In their second season in the PIFL, the Hammers marched all the way to the league championship, where they dismantled the Richmond Raiders 70–44.
Von Braun CenterArena
700 Monroe St SW
Huntsville, Alabama 35801