Before bouts, MMA fighters touch gloves as a gesture of respect and to make sure the other fighter hasn't coated the gloves with honey. Watch your favorite fighter sting like a bee with this GrouponLive deal.
- Alaska Fighting Championship 102: Reuter vs. Heron Webb
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: George M. Sullivan Sports Arena
- Seating: Reserved, sections 111–118
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for two tickets (an $81.20 value)
- $40 for four tickets (a $162.40 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
The Scouting Report
On October 16, Alaska Fighting Championship crashes back into the cage at George M. Sullivan Sports Arena after icing its knuckles over a one-month hiatus. A fight card with 10 total bouts will keep the canvas quivering throughout the night, anchored by the main event: a welterweight title fight between Collin Reuter and "Naptime" Nic Heron Webb, who puts opponents to sleep with submission holds rather than crib mobiles made of used mouthguards. A clash between number-one heavyweight contenders looms in the co-main event, pitting longtime AFC bruiser Jason "Showtime" Coomes against undefeated youngster Jared "The Killa Gorilla" Cannonier, who are fighting for a chance to take on Heavyweight Champ Bryc Palmer in January.