Before bouts, MMA fighters touch gloves as a gesture of respect and to make sure the other fighter hasn't coated the gloves with honey. Watch your favorite fighter sting like a bee with this GrouponLive deal.
- Season pass to the Alaska Fighting Championship 2013–14 season
- When: September 2013–May 2014
- Where: George M. Sullivan Sports Arena
- Seating: Reserved Dry Center or Reserved Wet Center
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $99 for one season pass (up to a $322 value)
- $179 for two season passes (up to a $644 value)
All bouts are on a Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. Event dates for the 2013-14 season are as follows:
- AFC 101 on September 18
- AFC 102 on October 16
- AFC 103 on November 13
- AFC 104 on January 22
- AFC 105 on February 12
- AFC 106 on March 12
- AFC 107 in April 16
- AFC 108 in May 14
The Scouting Report
At AFC 100 on May 7, Zach “Baby Bear” Eastlick successfully defended his bantamweight championship against Frank Watts. The match went all five rounds, with Eastlick winning on a unanimous decision. It was a thrilling finish to the AFC’s ninth year, and one that created a buzz as the organization prepares for another season.