Before bouts, MMA fighters touch gloves as a gesture of respect and to make sure the other fighter hasn’t coated the gloves with honey. Watch your favorite fighter sting like a bee with this GrouponLive deal.
- Season pass to the Alaska Fighting Championship 2013-14 season
- When: September, 2013–May, 2014
- Where: George M. Sullivan Sports Arena
- Seating: Reserved Dry or Wet Center
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $99 for one season pass (a $322 value)
- $179 for two season passes (a $644 value)<p>
Although the dates for the 2013-14 season have not yet been finalized, below is a tentative schedule. Finalized dates will be available no later than July 30.
- AFC 101 on September 18
- AFC 102 on October 16
- AFC 103 on November 13
- AFC 104 on January 15
- AFC 105 on February 12
- AFC 106 on March 19
- AFC 107 on April 16
- AFC 108 on May 14<p>
The Scouting Report
At AFC 100 on May 7, Zach “Baby Bear” Eastlick successfully defended his bantamweight championship against Frank Watts. The match went a full five rounds, with Eastlick winning via unanimous decision. It was a thrilling finish to the AFC’s ninth year, and one that created a buzz as the organization prepares for another season starting in September, the month known as Martial Arts New Year. AFC 101 will kick off a schedule packed with a total of eight events, all of which will rattle the foundations of Sullivan Arena.
George M Sullivan Sports Arena
1600 Gambell St.
Anchorage, AK 99501