A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to see Alice Cooper (up to a $36.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Centennial Terrace in Sylviana
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
“Poison” – Live at the Enmore Theatre in Sidney
Alice Cooper taught rock 'n' roll how to be simultaneously frightful and fearless. For more than 40 years, the horror-showman’s killer riffs, menacing vocals, and Grand Guignol stage theatrics have kept a gory wrench lodged in the pop-music machine. Making alter egos and men named Alice cool since the late 1960s, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer first slashed his way into the classic-rock pantheon with immortal hits such as “I’m Eighteen” and “School’s Out.” As his music occupied the airwaves, his stage shows became legendary, loaded with enough carnage, guillotines, mutilated baby dolls, and faux executions to satiate fans’ bloodlust and petrify parents.