Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the No. 1 because they are all No. 1 in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this GrouponLive deal to see the Allen Americans or the Dallas Sidekicks at Allen Event Center.
Choose from Nine Options
One-Game Hockey or Soccer Package
$25 for an Allen Americans or Dallas Sidekicks game package (a $40 total value)
- One premium ticket for loge-level seating
- Pregame dinner that includes main entree, side item, and beverage<p>
For the above option, choose from the following games:
- Dallas Sidekicks vs. Rockford Rampage on Saturday, February 9, at 7 p.m.
- Dallas Sidekicks vs. Texas Strikers on Saturday, February 23, at 7 p.m.
- Allen Americans vs. Texas Brahmas on Sunday, February 24, at 4:05 p.m.
- Allen Americans vs. Texas Brahmas on Tuesday, February 26, at 7:05 p.m.
- Allen Americans vs. Arizona Sundogs on Tuesday, March 12, at 7:05 p.m.
- Allen Americans vs. Wichita Thunder on Tuesday March 19, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
10-Game Hockey Package
- $65 for one Flexbook with 10 tickets for terrace seating (a $130 value)
- $105 for one Flexbook with 10 tickets for rink-side seating (a $210 value)
- $125 for one Flexbook with 10 tickets for center-ice seating (a $250 value)<p>
The Flexbook tickets are valid for any Allen Americans home games through March 31. They may be used over multiple games<p>
The Scouting Report
With a 25–8–6 record and a spot atop the Central Hockey League standings, the Allen Americans seem poised to contend for the Ray Miron President’s Cup after a crushing postseason loss last year. So far this season, defenseman Tyler Ludwig has doled out a whopping 32 assists, simultaneously setting up teammates and teaching Biscuit, the Americans’ mascot, about the virtues of sharing. Forward Darryl Bootland feeds off Ludwig’s deft puck placement, leading the way with a team-high 19 goals.
Returning to the indoor pitch after an eight-year hiatus, the Dallas Sidekicks have driven a flurry of hard-kicking cleats to a 10–2 record. On the road back to glory, the Sidekicks have notched several dominant performances against Professional Arena Soccer League opponents, including a three-game stretch in which they outscored the Texas Strikers by a staggering 47–8 margin.<p>
Legions of red, white, and blue-swathed fans fill the Allen Event Center to watch the Americans deliver board-shaking checks and twine-tickling slap shots on the ice below. A minor-league affiliate of the Dallas Stars, the Allen Americans skate their way around competition of the Central Hockey League. A relatively young franchise—they first competed in the 2009–10 season—the Americans immediately established themselves as a playoff contender, advancing to the championship series in 2010. Biscuit, the team’s mascot, and the Ice Angels dance team are on hand at every game to encourage the Americans in their eternal quest to hold the Ray Miron President’s Cup over their heads, especially when they’re stuck in a storm without an umbrella.
A new iteration of the decorated soccer squad of the same name that disbanded in 2004, the Dallas Sidekicks hope to rekindle a championship soccer tradition in the Professional Arena Soccer League. Living up to their proud lineage will be no small task; the Sidekicks were one of indoor soccer’s dominant teams in the ‘80s and ‘90s, winning four championships and five division titles between 1986 and 2004, with the aid of famed Brazilian players Tatu and Sagu. The Sidekicks rumble across the turf at Allen Arena with the help of a loyal fanbase and the Purple Chaos, who show their allegiance by wearing purple bodysuits to every game and adhering to a strict grape-juice-only diet.
Allen Event Center
200 E Stacy Rd.
Allen, Texas 75002