- One ticket to an Allen Americans hockey game
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Game Options
- $14 for one rink-side seat in sections 102-103, 106-107, 113-114, or 117-118 (a $28.20 value)
- $18 for one center-ice seat in section 104-105 or 115-116 (a $33.31 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Tulsa Oilers on Saturday, December 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wichita Thunder on Tuesday, December 31, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Rapid City Rush on Friday, January 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rapid City Rush on Saturday, January 4, at 7:05 p.m.
Note: For the December 31 game, the 6:05 p.m. start time is subject to league approval.
The Scouting Report
Since skating into existence in 2009, the Americans haven't missed the postseason. Their streak culminated last year with championship glory, when they hoisted the President's Cup. This season, the team appears to be charging down a similar path, sitting within striking distance of the conference-leading Rapid City Rush—who invade Allen Event Center for back-to-back match-ups to start the New Year. For the Americans, center Alex Lavoie continues to be key to the team's success. His 34 points and 13 goals rank amongst the league's best, and also make him more of a nuisance to opposing net-minders than a goal crease riddled with mousetraps.
Legions of red, white, and blue-swathed fans fill the Allen Event Center to watch the Americans deliver board-shaking checks and high-octane slap shots on the ice below. A minor-league affiliate of the Dallas Stars, the Allen Americans skate their way around competition of the Central Hockey League. A relatively young franchise—they first competed in the 2009–10 season—the Americans immediately established themselves as a playoff contender, advancing to the championship series in 2010. Biscuit, the team’s mascot, and the Ice Angels dance team are on hand at every game to encourage the Americans in their eternal quest to hold the Ray Miron President’s Cup over their heads, especially when they’re stuck in a storm without an umbrella.
Allen Event Center
200 E Stacy Rd.
Allen, Texas 75002