It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil' shrimps. Learn the trade with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Alton Brown - Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Friday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $43 for the orchestral main floor (up to a $61.60 value)
- $35 for the mezzanine (up to a $50.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Alton Brown - Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly-selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton<p>
“Lots of laughs and tons of fun! :)”
34 W Broad St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215