Without televised reality competitions, people would be forced to vote for things like presidents and would resort to using text messages to send messages of text. Text the word VOTE to an evening of joy with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to America's Got Talent Live
- When: Thursday, October 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for section C (up to a $48.15 value)
- $29 for the terrace (up to a $58.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Headliner: performance artist Kenichi Ebina
- His act: a fusion of dance, video, mime, and storytelling
- Where you've seen him: winning Season 8 of America's Got Talent, performing at Cirque du Soleil and Madonna's private parties
- Resident magician: Collins Key
- The one thing he can't make disappear: Alcohol. He won't be 21 for another four years.
- Resident standup comic: Taylor Williamson
- Who he professed his love to during his televised performances: judge Heidi Klum
- Resident pianist: Cami Bradley
- Song she made viewers see in a whole new light: Cher's "Believe"
America's Got Talent Live
Upon its debut in June 2006, America's Got Talent immediately steamrollered the reality-series competition with its foolproof premise. Diverging from the standard singers-only template of reality competitions, the show spotlights a broader spectrum of American entertainment where a ventriloquist, an 11-year-old yodeler, and even a dog doing a dance number from Grease have an equal opportunity to win a million dollars.
Co-created by American Idol magnate Simon Cowell, the series unleashes a parade of comedians, magicians, musicians, jugglers, and dance acts to the judgment of a celebrity panel, which so far has featured knowing talent scouts such as Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, David Hasselhoff, Heidi Klum, and Sharon Osbourne. Like taking a leap inside of a television where life has no commercial interruptions, the America's Got Talent Live tour showcases winning and fan-favorite acts that avoided the dreaded "X" of these judges.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”
2700 N Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90027