Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to An Evening of Doo Wopp
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for two tickets in the upper mezzanine (up to a $76 value)
- $45 for two tickets in the mezzanine, left orchestra, or right orchestra (up to an $86 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
An Evening of Doo Wopp
- Who'll be there: The Drifters, Jay Siegal's Tokens, Larry Chance & The Earls, The Whiptones, and Classic Sounds
- The Drifters are built around: the voice of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Charlie Thomas
- The Tokens are best known for: recording the iconic single "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
- How they got around the nocturnal habits of the average Pathera leo: taping Ambien to a gazelle
- Famous high-school classmates of Earls frontman Larry Chance: Frankie Avalon and Chubby Checker
- Combined age of The Whiptones: 64
- Hallmarks of the teen quartet: slicked back pompadours and period-accurate a cappella renditions of classic tunes
- Recent honor for Classic Sounds: winning an a cappella competition at the Izod Center at the Meadowlands
“Isle seats are best”