- One ticket to An Evening with Al Pacino
- When: Friday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $125 for the front orchestra (up to $203.80 value)
- $75 for the side orchestra or front balcony (up to $162.80 value)
- $50 for the rear orchestra or rear balcony (up to $121.10 value)
- $25 for the side balcony (up to $58.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Seating and levels options are based on first come, first served.
An Evening with Al Pacino
- The passions of Pacino: acting and directing
- Where you’ve seen these passions on display: in numerous great films from 1971 and beyond, and every time he graces the Broadway stage
- Just a few of the characters made unforgettable by Pacino: Michael Corleone in The Godfather series, Tony Montana in Scarface, Sonny Wortzik in Dog Day Afternoon, Frank Slade in Scent of a Woman, Frank Serpico in Serpico
- The only major entertainment award that’s eluded Al: the Grammy, meaning he won’t get an EGOT until he drops his album of really intense smooth jazz
- What to expect from the evening: a trip through the mind of a master, loaded with insight into his creative process, behind-the-scenes stories, and never-before-seen clips, all moderated by Boston Globe film critic Ty Burr
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: the audience Q&A, when you get to look the master in his wildly expressive eyes
Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre
270 Tremont St.
Boston, MA 02116Get Directions