The best tribute bands can faithfully re-create music's groundbreaking moments, such as when Buddy Holly first cloned a sheep onstage. See a perfect replica with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to “An Evening With Pink Droyd”
- When: Saturday, April 5, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticketing Options * $8 for one ticket (up to $16.12 value) * $13 for one ticket with skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
“An Evening With Pink Droyd”
Pink Droyd performing "Shine on You Crazy Diamond"
- The show: just like a real Pink Floyd concert, meticulously recreated by fans, for fans
- The visuals: a hypnotic light and laser show complete with the traditional Pink Floyd circular screen of psychedelic patterns
- The music: note-perfect, because Pink Droyd is more than a tribute, it’s a “super tribute”
- Meaning: the band is comprised of members of other popular Floyd tributes who have a combined 40 years of performance experience
- Further meaning: Pink Droyd has been Pink Floyd longer than Pink Floyd was Pink Floyd, so they’re really got the act down
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.