Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to An Evening With Sarah Brightman
- When: Sunday, September 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Riverside Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for balcony seating (up to a $109.41 value)
- $89 for main floor seating (up to a $185.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who she is: one of the world's best-selling sopranos, a classical crossover artist, and the inspiration for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera
- Does that mean she was married to a monstrous musical genius?: no, just Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Her first pop success: breaking into the disco charts in 1978 with the sci-fi themed "I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper," which she performed with the dance troupe Hot Gossip
- How long she's been obsessed with outer space: since July 20, 1969, when she saw Neil Armstrong walk on the moon, and decided she too would one day orbit the earth
- Why she didn't chase that dream: She did. She's currently training for a 2015 journey to the International Space Station
- Is that why her new album, Dreamchaser, has an astronomical theme?: yes
- Songs on that album: Paul and Linda McCartney's "Venus and Mars," an English version of Sigur Ros's "Glosoli" (which means "Glowing Sun"), and the original song "Angel"
- What she'll do while in orbit: become the first professional musician to record a song off-planet, probably do some floating
- Can her fans come with?: no, but they can still reach new heights vicariously through her three-octave range