Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Anderson Comedy Presents The Gas
- When: any show of your choice through December 27, excluding special events. Shows are held on Fridays at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Great Scott
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming performances.
- $5 for two tickets (up to a $10 value)
- $9 for four tickets (up to a $20 value)
Anderson Comedy has its fingers in many comedic pies around Boston, hosting numerous events for local up-and-comers to make their names. The company’s The Gas comedy show takes over Great Scott’s stage every Friday night to exercise audiences’ stomach muscles with standup sets by local comedians and special guests. Storyliars, held on the third Wednesday of every month, challenges audiences to identify which of the night’s storytellers are making up their tales. The comic confederation also hosts free open-mic nights on Tuesday, allowing unknowns to test their material in front of a captive audience and to control the venue’s laugh track.