Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this Groupon.
- Ticket to see Andrés Cepeda
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Irving Plaza
- Section: standing-room general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
$27.75 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $55.50 value)
$51 for a ticket package (up to a $102 total value)
- One ticket (up to a $55.50 value)
- One skip-the-line pass (a $20 value)
- Two drink tickets (a $13.25 value each)<p>
Guests must be at least 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
**Andrés Cepeda – "Un Ratito" Official Music Video**
* Country of origin: Colombia * Band of origin: Poligamia * Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada * When he went solo: 1999 * Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four * That's the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times * What's new: 2012's Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida * Age he began studying piano: five * His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda * Age he wrote his first song at: 12 * Biggest fans at the time: his parents * Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition * Like who?: his 1,035,471 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who nominated him four times in the last decade
17 Irving Pl
New York, NY 10003