Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one G-Pass to see Andrés Cepeda (up to $46 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Andrés Cepeda – "Un Ratito" Official Music Video
- Country of origin: Colombia
- Band of origin: Poligamia
- Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada
- When he went solo: 1999
- Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four
- That's the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times
- What's new: 2012's Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida
- Age he began studying piano: five
- His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda
- Age he wrote his first song at: 12
- Biggest fans at the time: his parents
- Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition
- Like who?: his 1,035,471 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who nominated him four times in the last decade
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830Get Directions