Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one G-Pass to see Andrés Cepeda (up to $46 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Andrés Cepeda – "Un Ratito" Official Music Video
- Country of origin: Colombia
- Band of origin: Poligamia
- Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada
- When he went solo: 1999
- Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four
- That's the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times
- What's new: 2012's Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida
- Age he began studying piano: five
- His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda
- Age he wrote his first song at: 12
- Biggest fans at the time: his parents
- Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition
- Like who?: his 1,035,471 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who nominated him four times in the last decade
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome awesome experience”
“Great concert. All the acts were very good and Tye Tribett wa awesome. The venue was very nice as well”
House of Blues Orlando
1490 E Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830Get Directions