Cover acts look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to "Andy DiMino's Dean Martin Tribute" with dinner
- When: Encore Dinner Theatre
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the dinner menu.
- Friday, November 22, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- $40 for Gold level seating in rows 10–12 (up to a $62.30 value)
- $46 for Platinum level seating in rows 1 or 6–9 (up to a $72.30 value)
- $53 for Diamond level seating in rows 2–5 (up to an $82.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
"Andy DiMino's Dean Martin Tribute"
For those who've dreamed of an evening with the "King of Cool," Andy DiMino's salute to Dean Martin is like time-traveling back to the late '50s. Seemingly born from Dean Martin DNA that was extracted from a martini glass trapped in amber, DiMino's uncanny resemblance is enough to confuse an army of Jerry Lewises, but it's much more than physical attributes that make his tribute swing. DiMino steps into the shoes and the swagger of the entertainment legend, channeling Dino's mannerisms, bubbly wit, and smooth croon in a evening of music and comedy that has charmed crowds from the Tropicana Hotel in Atlantic City all they way to Germany. Mixing comic bits between hits such as "Volare" and "That's Amore," Dimino's Dean Martin show instantly transforms audiences into auxiliary Rat Packers.
Encore Dinner Theatre
With a design and ambiance that evokes the aura of 1940's supper clubs, Encore Dinner Theatre escorts modern audiences back to the days of classic live entertainment. The intimate dining room—sporting only 240 seats in clear view of the stage—welcomes guests for wining and dining on gourmet cuisine before and during performances. Showtime is signaled by the rising of the chandeliers, which give way to spotlights shining on beloved Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts. Encore also features a sprawling dance floor so audience members can waltz and watusi to classic, classy tunes.
Encore Dinner Theatre
690 El Camino Real
Tustin, California 92780