A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal
- $28 for one ticket to see Anthony Hamilton and Marsha Ambrosius (up to a $50 value)
- Seating options: general-admission lawn, upper pavilion, or middle pavilion
- When: Saturday, September 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Pier Six Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- How you first met Anthony: crooning the chorus on the Grammy-nominated Nappy Roots hit "Po Folks"
- Other Nappy Roots hits elevated by his voice: "Sick and Tired," "Organic," "Push On"
- "You've Got the Love I Need": the duet with Al Green that scored Anthony his first Grammy
- How cool is Anthony: he won the BET J "Cool Like Dat" award in 2006
- 18 weeks: how long "So in Love," Anthony's duet with Jill Scott, stayed atop Billboard's Urban Adult Contemporary chart
- "Woo": a sound of exuberance, and one of Anthony's most recent smash hits
- "Freedom": the track on the Django Unchained soundtrack featuring Anthony's pipes
- Back to Love: the album you should memorize before the show
- Liverpool: the British town that spawned singer Marsha Ambrosius and no other musician ever
- Floetry: the Grammy-nominated duo that Marsha used to be half of
- Late Nights and Early Mornings: Marsha's debut solo album that earned her the Centric Award at the 2011 BET Awards
- #1: where it debuted on the Billboard Hot R&B chart
- Her inspirations: Prince, Michael Jackson, and Stevie Wonder
- The most spiteful (and specific) Marsha Ambrosius song title: "Hope She Cheats on You (With a Basketball Player)
Pier Six Pavilion
731 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21202