Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- $33.25 for one G-Pass to see Anything We Want: Fiona Apple & Blake Mills (up to a $66.50 value)
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Benaroya Hall
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Anything We Want: Fiona Apple & Blake Mills
- How you know Fiona: her 1996 breakout hit "Criminal," critically adored albums such as When the Pawn..., and a Grammy win for Best Female Rock Performance
- How much When the Pawn... is truncated: it goes on to be a poem of more than 400 characters, earning her a world record for longest album title
- Latest, comparatively short, album title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do
- One of the "3 best records of 2012": what Pitchfork thinks of it
- One of the "50 Best Songs of 2012": the praise Rolling Stone gave its single "Hot Knife"
- Fiona's most unlikely romantic partner: Zach Galifinakis in the video Not About Love
- Where her cover of "Pure Imagination" lands: somewhere between beautiful and haunting
- Easiest way to refresh dried contact lenses: listen to her and Johnny Cash cover Cat Stevens' "Father and Son"
- Dawes: the popular L.A. band that Blake Mills used to be in
- Artists that have benefited from his playing: Band of Horses, Weezer, Kid Rock
- Break Mirrors: his debut solo album, of which Radio Free Chicago exclaims: "each track...is stunning and complete"
S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium at Benaroya Hall
200 University St
Seattle, WA 98101