- $20 for one 300-level ticket to see Arcade Fire (up to $41.40 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- What to wear: a costume, formal attire, or dress up and have fun
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Arcade Fire hails from: Montreal, Quebec
- Their sound: epic indie rock that examines heady topics such as death, religion, and isolation
- Best known for: beating out major-label acts Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum, Eminem, and Katy Perry for Album of the Year at the 2011 Grammys
- Their winning album: The Suburbs, which touches on aging and suburban sprawl
- The band’s latest project: the sweeping, double-disc Reflektor
- How David Fricke described it in his four-and-a-half star review for Rolling Stone: “…spik[ing] the band’s classic coliseum-shaking hymns with dub reggae, Clash-style punk-funk rhythms, and Eighties synth bounce.”
- This new aesthetic was inspired by: the band’s trip to the Port-au-Prince Carnival in Haiti
- Indicative song: the title track, whose ethereal synth beats build to an echoing chorus and a brief cameo by David Bowie
What some people are buzzing about:
100% of 37 customers recommend
“Make a reservation at Brooklyn's before a show...great food & beer & decent prices”
“Free upgrades love it”
“Buy Groupons! Good tickets!!”