Contrary to popular belief, all the world is not a stage—sometimes people just say things to get attention. See an actual stage with this GrouponLive deal.
- $89 for two tickets to Into the Woods with lunch or dinner (up to a $185 value)
- Where: Arizona Broadway Theatre
- Seating: Choice, denoted by burgundy on the seating chart, or Select, denoted by tan on the seating chart
- Door time: lunch service begins at noon and dinner service begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch and dinner both include bread, rolls, or muffins, a choice of soup or salad, and a choice of entrée. Click here to view the full menu.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes.
Into the Woods
The recipient of numerous Tony Awards upon its Broadway debut in 1987 and subsequent revival in 2002, Into the Woods marries a number of Grimm’s fairy tales with the mellifluous touch of composer Stephen Sondheim. By presenting the plight of Cinderella as a bored housewife and a Rapunzel on the verge of madness, among other twists on familiar characters, the musical critiques the concept of "happily ever after" to the sound of alternately rollicking and yearning musical accompaniment. The fairy-tale characters reveal their true colors both literally and metaphorically in their quest to achieve personal happiness, as the musical explores the redness of Little Red Riding Hood’s cape, the yellowness of Rapunzel’s hair, the whiteness of Jack's cow, and the goldness of Cinderella’s cavity filling. The eclectic, scheming personalities need something from one another for their wishes to come true, contributing to a crowd-pleasing plot filled with entertaining mix-ups and arguments.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great experience for the family.The show was fantastic and the food was delicious. If you haven't tried it you should treat yourself to a wonderful night out!!!!”
“Great experience, dinner was great and the play was Awsome! Everyone who worked there were so nice and helpful. You can tell they love there job. Money well spent,...”
“Great experience, dinner was great and the play was Awsome! Everyone who worked there were so nice and helpful. You can tell they love there job. Money well spent, and hope to watch another show soon. ”
“The show was amazing! The set design, costumes, acting, dinner, the whole experience was TOP notch!”