Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat outing with lunch or dinner
- Where: Arizona Broadway Theatre
- Seating: choice or select seating, assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Tables seat a maximum of six.
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to the start of the meal (11:30 a.m. for matinees, 5 p.m. for evening shows). Shows begin at noon and 5:30 p.m., respectively.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. Choice seats are marked in burgundy, and select table seating is marked in tan.
- Click here to view a list of available showtimes.<p>
- $89 for two tickets with dinner or lunch (up to a $175 value)
- $169 for four tickets with dinner or lunch (up to a $350 value)
- Meals include bread, rolls, or muffins, soup or salad, and an entrée.<p>
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Since its Broadway debut in 1982, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat has been recreated by innumerable troupes around the world thanks to its eclectic and catchy soundtrack. In Webber’s family-friendly interpretation of the biblical story, Joseph’s prophetic dreams and status as the favorite son incite jealousy in his brothers, who sell him into slavery. Joseph then faces many trials, adventures, and spiritual obstacles in Egypt, eventually leading to an audience with the Pharaoh. The show’s score incorporates a grab bag of unexpected genres, from the energetic disco-pop of “Go, Go, Go Joseph” to the Elvis-inspired rock of “Song of the King” and the 1920s Charleston of “Potiphar,” inspiring audiences to lindy hop in the aisles and challenge the local Greasers to a drag race.
Arizona Broadway Theatre
A Peoria fixture since 2004, Arizona Broadway Theatre combines performances with fine dining, a marriage that helped garner the title of Best Playhouse from PHOENIX magazine in 2010. Curtains open to a cast of talented performers, who were culled from auditions in New York and the Valley of the Sun, and have belted out Broadway staples such as Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, and Singin' in the Rain. Servers glide through the tiered theater hall prior to performances, peppering white tablecloths with platefuls of American fare. Previous show's menus have included such dishes as steak diane's sliced tenderloin paired with sautéed shallots and lyonnaise potatoes, which entertain patrons' stomachs without forcing them to eat the show's program.
I love getting dressed up and going to this dinner threatre ... the actor's <i>sic</i> singing and dancing is sure to put a smile on your face!Eileen F., Yelp, 2/23/11
Even with a packed house the food and the service were spot-on. Our server and support staff anticipated every need.Stephanie R., Yelp, 1/28/11
98% of 44 customers
“Great experience for the family.The show was fantastic and the food was delicious. If you haven't tried it you should treat yourself to a wonderful night out!!!!”
“Great experience, dinner was great and the play was Awsome! Everyone who worked there were so nice and helpful. You can tell they love there job. Money well spent,...”
“Great experience, dinner was great and the play was Awsome! Everyone who worked there were so nice and helpful. You can tell they love there job. Money well spent, and hope to watch another show soon. ”
“The show was amazing! The set design, costumes, acting, dinner, the whole experience was TOP notch!”
Arizona Broadway Theatre
7701 W Paradise Ln.
Peoria, Arizona 85382