According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see an Arizona Diamondbacks game
- Where: Chase Field
- Gate time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Seating Options
- $11 for one infield reserve seat (a $16 value)
- $28 for one baseline box seat (a $38 value)
- $38 for one infield box seat (a $49 value)
For the above options, choose from the following games:
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, August 26, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Dodgers on Wednesday, August 27, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Friday, August 29, at 6:40 p.m.
- Against the Rockies on Sunday, August 31, at 1:10 p.m.
- $15 for one infield reserve seat (a $20 value)
- $33 for one baseline box seat (a $41 value)
- $44 for one infield box seat (a $54 value)
The above options are valid for the following game:
- Against the Colorado Rockies on Saturday, August 30, at 5:10 p.m. (Bob Brenly bobblehead night)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Arizona Diamondbacks website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all Arizona Diamondbacks fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Diamondbacks close out August with a tough five-game stretch against the first-place Dodgers and powerful Rockies. Despite an up-and-down first half of the season, the D-Backs have played much better since the All-Star break—the annual three-day hiatus in which players hibernate briefly beneath their park’s pitching mound. Much of the team’s recent success has hinged on its ability to win close games: between July 18 and August 3, the D-Backs won six one-run games, including three extra-inning affairs.
After joining the National League’s West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team’s inaugural season. The dbTV board in center field replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136’x46’ of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans armed with foam noodles to whack opponents’ home runs back into play. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.
401 E Jefferson St
Phoenix, AZ 85004