- General admission to The Great Indoor Beer & Wine Festival
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
- $58 for four tickets (up to $120 value)
- $85 for six tickets (up to $180 value)
The Great Indoor Beer & Wine Festival
- The beer: taste 10 craft brews
- The wine: sample 10 varieties
- The indoors: cool and comfortable
- The greatness: ensured by the live entertainment
- The cause: a portion of the proceeds benefit the International Athletic Sportsmanship Accord
- Reasons not to go: a phobia of having a good time
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, and Yellow Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.