A good band is always in sync, which is why it's so fun to watch them eat soup together. Feel the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for two tickets to see The All-American Rejects (up to $82.90 value)
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Musikfest's Sands Steel Stage
- Seating: section 203, 204, 205, or 206
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The All-American Rejects
- How you know them: from their power-pop hits such "Dirty Little Secret," "Move Along," and "It Ends Tonight"
- What their first single, "Swing, Swing," did: caught the attention of Interscope Records and galvanized golfers
- When they formed: in 1999, when lead vocalist Tyson Ritter and lead guitarist Nick Wheeler were still teenagers in Oklahoma
- Since then: they've released four full-length albums and become one of the millennial decade’s definitive stadium acts
- Their latest album: 2012's Kids in the Street, which embraces a synth-influenced sound and a variety of genres
- Why Ritter looks familiar: he plays a self-absorbed rock star on NBC's Parenthood
Each year, more than 900,000 people travel to the Lehigh Valley to experience the music, food, and entertainment at Musikfest. Founded by the nonprofit ArtsQuest in 1984, the original festival showcased 295 performances on six different stages, bringing more than 180,000 people to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The event has continued to grow over the past three decades, expanding to a 10-day festival with more than 500 shows taking place on 14 different stages.
95% of 588 customers
“Great place. Nice atmosphere. The movie theater seats are comfortable with good viewing. Snack prices were good, with nice choices.”
“Saw a movie at the Arts Quest center - this was the first time seeing a movie there. It was a very nice experience.”
“Went to see a Movie at the Ale House Cinemas at the Art Quest Center. The theater was very comfortable.”
645 E 1st St
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015