Sports played with circles are easier to master than rectangular sports, such as Rubik's cubing and throwing bricks into windows. Circle fun with this GrouponLive deal to see the Los Angeles Clippers take the court at the STAPLES Center.
Choose from Eight Options
- $12 for one G-Pass for upper end-zone seating in sections 308–311 or 325–328 (up to a $21 value, including fees)
- $15 for one G-Pass for upper corner seating in sections 304–307, 312–315, 321–324, or 329–332 (up to a $27 value, including fees)
- $15 for one G-Pass for upper center seating in sections 301–303, 316–320, or 333–334 (up to a $27 value, including fees)
- $56 for one G-Pass for premiere seating in sections PR1–3, PR7–12, or PR16–18 (up to a $78.25 value, including fees)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the New Orleans Hornets on Monday, November 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, November 28, at 7:30 p.m.
Doors open one hour before tipoff. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
The Scouting Report
With the 2012–13 season in full swing, the L.A. Clippers seek a shot at their first back-to-back playoff appearances since 1993. With a starting five that includes the Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, as well as a bench that boasts former All-Star Grant Hill and former Sixth Man of the Year Lamar Odom, the team has leapt to the top of the Western Conference’s Pacific Division, beginning the season 6–2. Through seven games, the Clippers are edging out their opponents by eight points per game, putting up an average of 102.1 points and 3.2 shattered backboards in each contest.
Los Angeles Clippers
Founded as the Buffalo Braves in 1970, the Clippers picked up their current moniker from the clipper ships in the harbors of San Diego. The team ship ran aground in Los Angeles for the 1984–85 NBA season and has remained there ever since. Playing their home games in the Staples Center since 1999, the Clippers dazzle up to 19,000 fans each time they take the court.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.