Being wined and dined is often a precursor to big requests, such as Can you finish this jug of wine for me? or Would you sign my petition to install a municipal wine fountain? Compromise just the right amount of judgment with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to an Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013 event
- Where: Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Doors open one hour before each event.<p>
- $35 for one general-admission G-Pass to the Kick Off Party on Thursday, July 25, at 8 p.m. (up to a $63 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for upper- or lower-level seating at Chefs on Stage: The Neelys on Saturday, July 27, at 5 p.m. (up to a $57.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for upper- or lower-level seating at Chefs on Stage: Robert Irvine on Saturday, July 27, at 9 p.m. (up to a $57.50 value)
- Click here to view the Chefs on Stage seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival 2013
Kick Off Party (July 25): During a three-hour shindig by the palm-flanked pool, guests snack on small bites from Rastelli’s Direct and Phillips Seafood. Meanwhile, DJ dance jams supply the soundtrack, and Italian-American celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito stops by to spread around his signature warmth, charm, and accessible cooking philosophy—which all have been broadcast on NBC’s The Restaurant and the Food Network’s Top Chef.
Chefs on Stage: The Neelys (July 27): Overflowing with the good cheer you might expect from the couple behind a beloved barbecue restaurant, Gina and Pat Neely appear in person. After preparing a few signature recipes—along the lines of Memphis-style barbecue, sweet-potato fries, and catfish—they’ll take questions from the audience.
Chef’s on Stage: Robert Irvine (July 27): Robert Irvine’s a tough crowd. For proof, just scroll through a list of his TV shows, including Dinner: Impossible, Restaurant: Impossible, and Worst Cooks in America. Fortunately, audience members at this live appearance will only be called upon to watch, listen, and discreetly dab away their drool as Irvine prepares a few favorite dishes. He’ll also answer questions from the audience—perhaps about which of his diverse clients have had the best table manners: celebrities at an Academy Awards after-party, service members on a U.S. aircraft carrier, or the British royal family.
100% of 10 customers
“Great show. Seats were good.”
“This was an amazing show! Sexy and heart stopping...a must see. ”
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401