Rock 'n' roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you're done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- $8 for one ticket to see Atomic Punks – Tribute to Early Van Halen with Motley Inc. (up to $16.20 value)
- When: Saturday, December 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Atomic Punks – Tribute to Early Van Halen with Motley Inc.
- Number of Sammy Hagar tunes played by The Atomic Punks: zero—the atomic punks adhere to a diet of pure David Lee Roth
- Unexpected fans of The Atomic Punks: Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, Howard Stern, their own mothers
- Award glimmering on their mantle: the LA Music Awards' 2012 Tribute Band of the Year
- How to create Motley, Inc., step one: take the three musicians of The Atomic Punks and switch out Brian Geller, their David Lee Roth doppelgänger, for Timmy Craven, a Vince Neil ringer
- Step two: dress them up like Neil, Sixx, Lee, and Marz
- Step three: let the hard rock roll
House of Blues Chicago
Modeled on Prague’s Estates Theatre with its opera boxes and high-domed ceiling, House of Blues Chicago opened in 1996. Keeping with the franchise’s tradition, the stage hides a metal box filled with Mississippi mud, and every artist must recall at least one lover who did them wrong before they are allowed on stage. The Chicago location distinguishes itself with a weekly gospel brunch held every Sunday morning, where big-voiced hallelujahs complement custom omelets, made-to-order waffles, and a chef’s choice carving station.
House Of Blues Chicago
329 N Dearborn St.
Chicago, Illinois 60654