Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Austin Toros basketball game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Tulsa 66ers on Friday, January 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Tulsa on Saturday, February 1, at 12 p.m.
- Against the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on Friday, February 7, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- $9 for Spurs-level seating (a $24.88 value)
- $11 for Club-level seating (a $30.80 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
An affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs, the Austin Toros cultivate big-league talent as part of the NBDL’s Central Division. This year’s squad features bruising forward Eric Dawson, whose 9.5 rebounds a game through January 24 place him among the league’s top-10 rebounders. Beginning January 31, Dawson and and the other talented ballers look to take advantage of the Tulsa 66ers road woes—they boast a 4–9 record away from home—and dismantle them, give them a day to collect themselves, and then dismantle them again in back-to-back tilts. On February 7, the Toros will have a chance at redemption when taking on the Vipers, currently the NBDL’s top team, to whom they lost in a 136-133 shootout on January 20. <p>
As members of the NBA Development League, the Toros serve as the minor-league affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs, fostering the NBA’s future stars from the moment they hatch from their locker-room cocoons. In 2012, the franchise won its first-ever D-League championship, spurred by the home crowd’s raucous celebrations, which are led by the Capital City Dance Team and mascot Da Bull. As an extension of their commitment to developing young talent, the Toros also host youth development camps, providing players in grades 4–9 with the opportunity to develop their potential before high-school physics class teaches them that slam dunks are impossible.
“Make prices more affordable ”