Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to Awesome 80's: Martha Davis and The Motels, Bow Wow Wow, and Gene Loves Jezebel (up to a $33.70 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Section: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Awesome 80's Tour
- Martha Davis and The Motels hit that evokes California sunsets and slow walks on the beach: "Suddenly Last Summer"
- Their hits that pair well with a break up: "Only the Lonely," "Take the L"
- Although best known as simply The Motels, the band now goes by Martha Davis and The Motels so fans know they're hearing the original singer and not Scott Baio in a wig
- What to expect: greatest hits alongside new songs such as "Nothing"
- Bow Wow Wow was created by the late punk Svengali Malcolm McLaren
- 13: the age of lead singer Annabelle Lwin when she joined the band
- New lead singer Chloe Demeteria nails Lwin's squeal and tribal caterwaul, even while legally driving
- Bow Wow Wow's signature hit: "I Want Candy"
- Gene Loves Jezebel's biggest American hits: "Desire (Come and Get It)," "The Motion of Love," "Jealous"
- Founding members Jay and Michael Aston are identical twins
- The brothers have since split into two Gene Loves Jezebels; the US edition stars Michael