Rock 'n' roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you're done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Mary Bridget Davies: The Star of Broadway’s A Night With Janis Joplin
- When: Monday, July 28 or Monday, August 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: B.B. King Blues Club and Grill
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for general-admission standing (up to $35.25 value)
- $35 for VIP gold circle reserved seating (up to $59.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Mary Bridget Davies
- Who she is: the bluesy powerhouse who uncannily impersonates the titular musician in Broadway’s A Night With Janis Joplin
- When she first played Janis: 2005 in the Off-Broadway show Love, Janis
- One of her biggest non-Janis gigs: being a cast member of the Tony-nominated Broadway musical, It Ain’t Nothin’ But the Blues
- Songs you may hear at her solo concert: “Cry, Baby,” “Piece of My Heart,” “Bobby McGee”
B.B. King Blues Club & Grill
A flashing neon marquee that stands out even against the chromatic overload of New York proudly announces B.B. King Blues Club & Grill’s lineup of soulful musicians of all kinds. Doused in colorful spotlights and wreathed by strands of fairy lights per the rider of several famous wood nymphs, the stage is a regular venue for national acts and a stop for many visitors taking in the 42nd Street sights.