- $8 for one ticket to a Bon Jovi, U2, or AC/DC tribute (up to $16.33 value)
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Blaze of Glory – A Tribute to Bon Jovi on Friday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- With or Without U2 on Saturday, July 5, at 9 p.m.
- Back in Black – A Tribute to AC/DC on Saturday, July 12, at 8:30 p.m.
Blaze of Glory – A Tribute to Bon Jovi
- The show: an uncanny replication of a real Bon Jovi concert, with a setlist that spans from early hits such as "You Give Love A Bad Name" to later hits such as "Who Says You Can't Go Home"
- The frontmen: Trae, a singer who channels Jon Bon Jovi's rock-and-roll wail, and Roy Lee, a guitarist/vocalist who nails Richie Sambora's soaring solos
- Potential moment of audience sing-along euphoria: the triumphant "oh, were halfway there" chorus of "Livin' on a Prayer"
With or Without U2
- The show: a recreation of U2's massive arena performances, but in a more intimate venue
- The band: singer Barak Alexander Seguin, dressed in Bono's distinctive leather jacket and wraparound shades, anchors the harmonies of Chris Mcuin (The Edge), Jody English (Adam Clayton), and Alan Musico (Lary Mullen Jr.)
- What to expect among the set of euphoria-triggering picks: “Sunday Bloody Sunday,” “New Year’s Day,” and “Where the Streets Have No Name”
Back in Black – A Tribute to AC/DC
- The show: all eras of AC/DC, with the spot-on sandpaper screeches of Bon Scott and Brian Johnson and the schoolboy-outfit strutting of Angus Young
- Bands that Back in Black has backed: Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat
- Proof of their mimicry skills: they recorded covers of "T.N.T." and "It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)" for the soundtracks of Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202