- $20 for one G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney and Pauly D in concert (up to a $45.50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- Seating: reserved sections 4–8
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven
- The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),”
“Larger Than Life,” among others
- Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993
- Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans
- Pauly D made Forbes Top Ten List of Highest Paid DJs in 2012
- Where you've heard Jesse McCartney's voice: Beautiful Soul, Leavin'
- Where you never expected to hear Jesse McCartney's voice:
coming out of Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks