- One G-Pass to see the Backstreet Boys with Jesse McCartney in concert
- When: Sunday, September 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to a $31 value)
- $20 for rows J–T of sections 204–206, rows PP–D of sections 201 or 209, or rows R–X of sections 203 or 207 (up to a $35.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
* Number of [Backstreet Boys](http://www.backstreetboys.com/): five
* Number of consecutive albums that debuted in _Billboard_'s Top 10: seven
* Number of people in boy band supergroup NKOTBSB: nine
(five from New Kids on the Block, four from Backstreet Boys) * The day BSB turned 20: April 20, 2013 * Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),”
“Larger Than Life,” among others * Connection to dolphins, part 1: first-ever performance as a group was at SeaWorld Orlando on May 8, 1993 * Connection to dolphins, part 2: Nick Carter was named the United Nations special ambassador for the Year of the Dolphin in 2007, spreading awareness about environmental issues concerning the oceans * Where you've heard [Jesse McCartney](http://jessemac.com/)'s voice: Beautiful Soul, Leavin' * Where you never expected to hear Jesse McCartney's voice:
coming out of Theodore in Alvin and the Chipmunks
Sleep Train Pavilion
2000 Kirker Pass Rd.
Concord, California 94521Get Directions