- $17 for one ticket to see Backstreet Boys with Avril Lavigne
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Starlight Theatre
- Seating: terrace sections 1–7, rows NN–ZZ
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven
- Number of albums sold worldwide: more than 130 million, making them the top-selling boy band of all time
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
- The day BSB turned 20: April 22, 2013
- That day is also known in Hollywood as: "Backstreet Boys Day," commemorating their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- In a World Like This: the eighth full-length studio album released in 2013 marking their 20 year anniversary
- US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Taiwan, and Japan: places in the world where In a World Like This hit the top 5
- Cool place you saw BSB recently: jamming at the end of the hit comedy This is the End
- Avril Lavigne's age when she first hit the airwaves: 17
- Number of albums sold worldwide: over 30 million
- Grammy nominations: eight
- The singles you're probably still humming: "Complicated," "Sk8ter Boi," "I'm With You," and "What the Hell"
- Her latest album: 2013's Avril Lavigne, which finds the singer exploring a more upbeat sound without losing her signature edginess
- Avril Lavigne's other passion: The Avril Lavigne Foundation, which raises funds for youth with disabilities or serious illnesses
Among other things, the Starlight Theatre was born out of an eagerness to impress a woman with a fancy hat. In 1925, a visit from Romania's Queen Marie led the Kansas City Federation of Music to organize a showcase of some of the city's finest musicians—a performance they opened to the public as well. The response was overwhelming and gave the city the push needed to plan for a permanent outdoor venue. Since then, the Starlight's stage has seen stars of rock, comedy, pop, and Broadway, including Jerry Lewis, who personally paid for a stage extension to bring him closer to his audience. A star of a different sort to steal the spotlight was President Harry Truman, who made a special appearance on the opening night of Mr. President, only to be rushed away by ambulance during intermission due to an attack of appendicitis.
100% of 35 customers recommend
“Starlight Theatre is awesome with great acoustics!”
“Friendly people, great venue”
“The concert and venue were great. Well worth the price. ”
4600 Starlight Road
Kansas City, MO 64132