- $17 for one ticket to see Backstreet Boys with Avril Lavigne
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Starlight Theatre
- Seating: terrace sections 1–7, rows NN–ZZ
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Number of Backstreet Boys: five
- Number of consecutive albums that debuted in Billboard's Top 10: seven
- Number of albums sold worldwide: more than 130 million, making them the top-selling boy band of all time
- Hit singles: “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet's Back),” “Larger Than Life,” among others
- The day BSB turned 20: April 22, 2013
- That day is also known in Hollywood as: "Backstreet Boys Day," commemorating their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- In a World Like This: the eighth full-length studio album released in 2013 marking their 20 year anniversary
- US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Taiwan, and Japan: places in the world where In a World Like This hit the top 5
- Cool place you saw BSB recently: jamming at the end of the hit comedy This is the End
- Avril Lavigne's age when she first hit the airwaves: 17
- Number of albums sold worldwide: over 30 million
- Grammy nominations: eight
- The singles you're probably still humming: "Complicated," "Sk8ter Boi," "I'm With You," and "What the Hell"
- Her latest album: 2013's Avril Lavigne, which finds the singer exploring a more upbeat sound without losing her signature edginess
- Avril Lavigne's other passion: The Avril Lavigne Foundation, which raises funds for youth with disabilities or serious illnesses
Among other things, the Starlight Theatre was born out of an eagerness to impress a woman with a fancy hat. In 1925, a visit from Romania's Queen Marie led the Kansas City Federation of Music to organize a showcase of some of the city's finest musicians—a performance they opened to the public as well. The response was overwhelming and gave the city the push needed to plan for a permanent outdoor venue. Since then, the Starlight's stage has seen stars of rock, comedy, pop, and Broadway, including Jerry Lewis, who personally paid for a stage extension to bring him closer to his audience. A star of a different sort to steal the spotlight was President Harry Truman, who made a special appearance on the opening night of Mr. President, only to be rushed away by ambulance during intermission due to an attack of appendicitis.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Starlight Theatre is awesome with great acoustics!”
“Friendly people, great venue”
“The concert and venue were great. Well worth the price. ”
4600 Starlight Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64132Get Directions