Tribute bands seek to re-create the entire experience of seeing a legendary band, from the precise sound of their instruments to the tour bus full of animatronic Beatles. See a convincing concert with this GrouponLive deal.
- Performance by 2013 Milwaukee Pridefest headliner Bad Romance, a musical tribute to Lady Gaga
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Miramar Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for general admission with one drink (up to a $34.85 value)
- $27 for VIP general admission with one drink, meet and greet, and signed poster (up to a $54.85 value)
Bad Romance performing "Born This Way" a cappella
Now in its second year of touring the nation, Bad Romance pays tribute to the music and style of pop sensation Lady Gaga with a show that is all at once a musical, concert, and dance event. Lead singer Sari Greenberg, clad in provocative leather and brilliant blond hair, belts out hits such as "Born This Way" and "Poker Face," accompanied by a full live band. A team of dancers gyrate in sync with Greenberg's motions, the visual spectacle enhanced by prismatic, choreographed light displays and a game of Simon that explodes during intermission. Interwoven with the song numbers is a story that follows an aspiring pop star named Gia as she rides the highs and lows of the music industry.