- One G-Pass to Barry Gibb: Mythology The Tour Live
- When: Tuesday, May 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: United Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for seating in rows 14-20 of upper sections 301-303 or 315-316 (up to $66.50 value)
- $50 for seating in rows 12-24 of lower sections 101-102 or 110-111 (up to $97.13 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Barry Gibb: Mythology The Tour Live
- How most music fans know Barry: as a member of the Bee Gees
- Who some music fans mistake Barry for: Jimmy Fallon
- Incidentally: Barry announced this tour on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Overwhelming proof that he's an all-time great songwriter: he shares the record for consecutive Billboard Hot 100 number ones with McCartney and Lennon, and made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the second most successful songwriter in history (behind McCartney)
- Plus: he's in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a fellow of the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors, and is probably a great hugger
- The Mythology Tour: a golden opportunity for Barry Gibb to share the diverse Bee Gees song book with generations of fans, and to salute his departed brothers Robin and Maurice
- What you'll hear: the Bee Gees from A to Zee, encompassing soulful '60s hits such as "To Love Somebody" to the disco heydays of "Stayin' Alive"
- The band: a gang of Gibbs, including Barry's son Stephen and Maurice's daughter Samantha
1901 W Madison St.
Chicago, Illinois 60612