Some musicians strive to make the whole world sing, never realizing that they'll always be one person short thanks to Roy, who took a vow of silence yesterday. Join almost all of humanity in song with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Barry Manilow
- When: Sunday, January 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: North Charleston Coliseum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $49 for lower-level seating in section 113, 116, 126 or 129 (up to a $94.69 value)
- $39 for upper-level seating in section 210-213 or 229-232 (up to $73.49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Who is Barry Manilow?: the showman of our generation
- How long has he been reigning?: long enough to sell 80 million albums
- What his crown is made of: 10 gold and 12 multi-platinum records
- His most recent gold album: 2010’s The Greatest Love Songs of All Time
- Songs he wrote: “Copacabana,” “Daybreak,” “I Made It Through the Rain”
- Songs he didn’t write: “I Write the Songs”
- His famous friends: Bette Midler, Dionne Warwick, Dick Clark, Marilyn Manson
- What he told the Telegraph about Manson: “We had a great conversation and really connected . . . I turned into a fan—I wrote him a gushy fan letter!”
- So is he basically just the nicest guy?: yes
North Charleston Coliseum
5001 Coliseum Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418Get Directions