A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for two tickets to see BAWDY! New York's BIGGEST Little Vaudeville (up to a $51.66 value)
- When: Saturday, June 29, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Stage 72
- Seating: second or third tier of the orchestra
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket values do not include the two-drink minimum (cash only).
BAWDY! New York's BIGGEST Little Vaudeville
Warning: matches Merriam-Webster's definition of "bawdy": boisterously or humorously indecent
- What it is: a cabaret-style variety show that blends burlesque, comedy, and titillating musical numbers
- Where the idea came from: the sequined brain of lauded cabaret performer Jesse Luttrell
- Where you've seen Jesse Luttrell: Cats, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and Caberet
- Items in Jesse Luttrell's BAWDY! wardrobe: tuxedo jacket, fishnet stockings, and high heels
- What the critic from Times Square Chronicle says about the show: "It’s a classy production, wonderfully humorous at times, touchingly tender at other times."
- What the grandmother of the critic from Times Square Chronicle says about the show: Nothing. She just smiles mischievously.
- Songs you may hear from Luttrell and his pasties-clad castmates: "Pour Me a Man," "Someday My Prince Will Come," "When I'm Drunk I'm Beautiful"
- What the June 29th performance celebrates: LGBT Pride Month