- $34.80 for one G-Pass to see B.B. King (up to $58 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Seating: rows 15–30 of main-floor section 1 or 7, or rows 30–35 of sections 2–6
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Also known as: The King of Blues, Riley B. King, and Number 6 on Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time list
- Where he honed those buttery riffs: in blues-soaked Memphis and onstage while touring tirelessly
- Years he’s been active: more than 60
- Number of releases he’s used to redefine blues: more than 40 studio albums and more than 15 live albums
- A sampling of his hits: “Three O’Clock Blues,” “Every Day I Have the Blues,” the Grammy winning “The Thrill is Gone”
- Year he received his Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award: 1987
- Who he’s influenced with his string bends and left-hand vibrato: Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Jeff Beck
- His ever-faithful companion: his black Gibson, Lucille
- How it got the name: in the mid ’50s, King rushed into a burning dance hall to rescue his beloved acoustic guitar; later he found out the men who’d set the building ablaze were fighting over a woman named Lucille
400 W Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003