Luckily we don’t live in a dark alternate universe, where the Beatles had such hits as “Goodbye, Hello,” “There Goes The Sun,” and “You Have Mistaken Me for a Walrus.” Celebrate our timeline’s timeless hits with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for a VIP package for two to Beatles Fest 2013 (up to an $84 total value)
- When: Saturday, August 10, at 4 p.m.
- Where: downtown Hammond
- Gates open 30 minutes before fest
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for $5.
- Two souvenir passes for VIP general admission with front stage view (up to a $54 value)
- $5 credit towards food tents per person
- $5 credit towards beer garden per person
- $5 credit at select merchandise tents per person
Beatles Fest 2013
- Eight: the number of years that Beatles Fest has triggered outbreaks of Beatlemania
- Seven: the number of acts set to appear
- Headlining act Beatolution was featured in Newsweek's Spring 2012 commemorative issue about The Beatles
- When Nomad Planets aren't playing Beatles songs, they're playing original works in opening slots for Styx
- Act for those who've always wished The Beatles had more banjos: The Beatles Bluegrass Band featuring The Lonesome Organist
- Other acts taking the stage: Rising Dawn, Josh McCormack, Rhythm Scholar, The Paul Henry's Art Gallery Jam Band
- At sundown, Beatles movies will be projected onto historic downtown buildings surrounding the fest
- Treats for lil' Beatlemaniacs: a magic show and face painting
- Treats for grown ups: a beer and margarita garden, raffles, and games of "Name That Person on the Sgt. Pepper Cover"
- Free parking; South Shore line within walking distance
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great time! Worth it!”
“Lots of great Beatles music! Not a lot of merchandise or food, but that was okay for me. Wish they had more chairs available for non-VIP guys. And some kind of shade...”
“Lots of great Beatles music! Not a lot of merchandise or food, but that was okay for me. Wish they had more chairs available for non-VIP guys. And some kind of shade would be nice. Otherwise, nice little venue with lots of free parking.”
“Beatles fest was so much fun! I'd definitely recommend buying VIP because they provide seating. Else wise you should bring your own chairs and get there when gates...”
“Beatles fest was so much fun! I'd definitely recommend buying VIP because they provide seating. Else wise you should bring your own chairs and get there when gates open. I hope to see this on groupon next year because I'm definitely going back. ”