Movies are like dreams: they come to us in the dark, they play on our subconscious fears and desires, and the best ones prominently feature crime-fighting dinosaurs. Dim the lights for this GrouponLive deal.
- $45 for one all-access pass to the Bel Air Film Festival (up to a $300 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 8–Sunday, October 13
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to the first film of each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Film panel available for Groupon customers on October 9
- Click here to view the complete list of films and venues.
Bel Air Film Festival
Trailer for Producer Sam
- To catch both a romantic comedy and the red carpet gala that goes with it, see Producer Sam
- For a short film about tension in the workplace and the perils of dry-erase markers, see Peer to Fear
- For a documentary about a man living in the jungles of Vietnam who may or may not be a missing veteran, see Unclaimed
- For the story of a struggle between a mother and her adopted son, see The Boarder
- For a World War II-set drama about two sisters hiding from a Nazi in a treehouse, see Terezin
- For a Word War II-set drama about a group of teenagers seeking to save an orphanage, see Return to the Hiding Place
- For a short film that is not set in World War II, but rather in the midst of a disintegrating marriage, see Soulmate