- $19 for one ticket to see Bella Voce's Holiday Delights (up to a $38 value)
- When: Sunday, December 22, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Seating: general-admission premium, which is front and center
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
In their annual celebration of the holiday season, Bella Voce and artistic director Andrew Lewis treat audiences to an afternoon of carols from half a millennium ago. The singers will also mix in a selection of more modern wintertime tunes, performed in new arrangements that take advantage of the ensemble's classically trained pipes.
In one sense, Bella Voce’s focus is singular: the human voice, in all its grandeur and intimacy. But beyond their choice of medium, the group’s repertoire knows know bounds. Since 1982, they’ve raised up their voices to deliver classic a cappella pieces, early music, and contemporary works with accompaniment from across the globe. They’ve also commissioned new works from Midwestern composers such as Rami Levin, Frank Ferko, and old farmer Dan from down the road, who sure can whistle.
St. Luke's Episcopal Church
939 Hinman Ave.
Evanston, Illinois 60202