With its sensuous twists and undulating curves, belly dancing can express a wide variety of emotions, from Look at my belly! to See what I just did with my belly? Watch professionals shimmy what they're thinking with this GrouponLive deal.
- 2014 Bellydance Masters: Bellies for Babies Gala Show with one parking pass
- When: Friday, August 1, or Saturday, August 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for one ticket on Friday (up to $25 value)
- $29 for two tickets on Friday (up to $50 value)
- $15 for one ticket on Saturday (up to $30 value)
- $29 for two tickets on Saturday (up to $60 value)
2014 Bellydance Masters: Bellies for Babies Gala Show
A lone figure takes the stage, beaming as she seamlessly melds sensual, gymnastics-inspired belly-dance moves with off-the-cuff gestures to the audience. This is Nadia Nikishenko of Russia, just one of many performers in the 2014 Bellydance Masters: Bellies for Babies Gala Show. Dancers from across the globe, including Silvia Salamanca of Mallorca, Mia Sha'uri and Arish Lam of Puerto Rico, Lacey Sanchez, Jennifer and Arielle of Florida, and more showcasing mesmerizing undulations and swinging pocket watches during the celebratory event.
Meanwhile, Naser Musa, a master of the oud—a Middle Eastern lute—sets the soundtrack alongside percussionist Miguel Crespo, lending the same musical skills Masa has shared with Shakira, Beyoncé, and audience members at Carnegie Hall and the Kennedy Center.
The show isn't just for entertainment; it's also a fundraiser for FormulaOneLife, an organization that provides formula for babies in poverty-stricken areas of the world. Guests can also pledge money during a silent auction featuring a variety of desirable merchandise from regional and international sponsors.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
10100 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821