Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Prepare to rock with this Groupon.
- $13 for one G-Pass to see Ring of Fire: Johnny Cash Tribute (up to a $27.55 value)
- When: Thursday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Section: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Ring of Fire: Johnny Cash Tribute
- The part of Cash is played by: New-Jersey-based musician Michael Patrick
- Patrick's other gig: frontman of country rock band The Suburban Hillbillies
- Other acts with whom he's covered the Man in Black: Marty Stewart, John Carter Cash, Steve Earle, and David Allen Coe
- Songs you'll likely hear: "Boy Named Sue," I've Been Everywhere," "Folsom Prison Blues"
- Phenomenon the show was not named after: an area of the Pacific Rim known for frequent earthquakes and volcanoes
- Notable festival appearance: at the 2007 Johnny Cash Flower Pickin' Festival in Starkville, Mississippi, formed to pardon Cash's 1965 arrest for public drunkenness while purportedly "picking flowers" at 3 a.m.